One of the girls I go to church with had her baby shower this weekend. Since Tyler and I are trying to do better with scaling back and sticking to a budget, I knew I had to think of something to give that I could make.
Using an alphabet stencil I already had. A few layers of white spray paint (which I also, already had)
Some adorable scrapbook paper that I had on hand (DCWV 'The Whimsy Stck')
Using an alphabet stencil I already had. A few layers of white spray paint (which I also, already had)
Some adorable scrapbook paper that I had on hand (DCWV 'The Whimsy Stck')
And a little splurge on an adorable frame from Hobby Lobby (which was 50% off).
I ended up with a pretty darn cute baby shower gift that was personalized and didn't ruin our budget.
So creative! What a great gift!
ReplyDeletesuper adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute idea sister!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! In fact, I was so inspired by your ingenuity that I created something similar-although not nearly as cute *sigh*-as this project. Great job, cuz!
ReplyDelete