Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Countdown to Christmas: Day 13

I've been singing Christmas carols for at least 6 weeks now... and they don't ever get old (despite what my co-workers try and tell me). Honestly, most of the songs I hum through out the year are Christmas songs... I just love them that much.
My absolute favorite Christmas song this season is the single from Jim Brickman. His songs are normally only piano, but occasionally he'll team up with various artists. For this song he teamed up with Genevieve Bellemare. He has two versions of this song - with two different vocalists. The radio version is the best one, and it is also the one that is nearly impossible to find a recording of...  But I found a cheesy Youtube video of it... So ignore the movie - but listen to the song. I just love it!!

Weston LOVES that cheesy video. We watched it five times in a row (each time he would start repeating, "go! go! go! and signing please when the song was over. Clearly indicating that he'd like to watch it again.)... then I had to turn it off before I started to hate the song. Weston really got upset when I put my phone away.
Nothing gets us in the Christmas spirit more than listening to and singing Christmas carols!!

No comments:

Post a Comment