Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

I had great plans of making all green colored food and destroying the house and blaming it on tiny leprechauns... but Weston let us all sleep in til almost 10am. So by the time we all got up and out of bed it was basically time for lunch. We all had a snack and once we were ready for the day we went to the park - not the little park next to our house... the big park down the street. Weston was in heaven.

After the park came nap time for Weston and free french fries for the parents. I'm a sucker for free french fries... and they even came complete with green ketchup.

Although the festive actives and food were lacking this year, I did actually make a few little decorations for the holiday. Which is a big deal cause I've never decorated for St. Patrick's Day!

Hopefully next year I'll be more on top of things and have some festive meals planned.... maybe.

1 comment: