Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Baby Shower For Whitney

This past Saturday I helped host a shower for one of my favorite co-workers/friends, Whitney. She's due near the end of May with a little boy and I have loved to get to share in her journey of pregnancy over the past 8 months. 

For the decorations we went off of the adorable bedding that she has picked out for the nursery: greens, browns, creams, and elephants. 
Tyler was the child entertainment... he kept the kids entertained with a movie, bubbles, and I believe at one time an inflatable bat made an appearance. 


These ladies get me through the day!!
Decor.
So many adorable outfits!! This is probably the only baby shower for a little boy that I've seen so many clothes!!

Adorable hand-embellished onesies!
It's a baby shower miracle: Lindsay's holding a little one!! =D
I love her excitement!! She's clearly thrilled about the pack n' play we all chipped in for her. 
I am going to miss getting to spend every day with Whitney... until August - when she comes back to work. But I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet little Urban!!

1 comment:

  1. Mehhh...I wish I could have been there for this! I didn't even know it was a boy! I miss you all. Say hello to everyone for me please! Love you, Cabsprigrisa.

    ReplyDelete