Sunday, April 15, 2012

Washington D.C. - Part III

The National Sculpture Garden
After we left the National Archives we headed across the street to eat lunch. We saw a really neat fountain and thought both little boys would get a kick out of going to see it. Turns out that fountain is part of the National Sculpture Garden.
Here's the sweet stroller my brother and sister-in-law have... it's seriously posh. I have no idea why Weston wasn't more excited to ride in it...
The entrance. I think it's safe to say we all loved the fountain.
The art was... well... neat?! Most of what we saw was very abstract... and to be honest, I don't think any of us got it.
This tree was pretty neat though...
It was such a perfect day outside!
We had a picnic lunch by the fountain.
And Weston was enthralled by the fountain...
Hop. Hop. Hop.
Hopping is his new thing. He hops all over the place these days.
Soaking up some rays...
What a lovely day is downtown D.C.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so stoked you got to visit back east. The weather looks like it was perfect for you! All your lovely pictures have made me painfully homesick!

    ReplyDelete