(I'm a smidge late in posting this since I am only a day or so away from being 7 weeks... hopefully I'm more on top of it from here on out)
- We've now known we are having you for two weeks now - and we couldn't be happier.
- So far, so good. No official morning sickness yet, although over the past day or so I have started to experience a slight disgust to foods that I normally love.
- Our first Dr. appointment is this week - we can't wait to hear your little heartbeat!! It's the best sound ever!
- The only real pregnancy symptom I've been having so far is having to go to the bathroom a lot... like, a lot, a lot. Usually twice at night - which is really awful! And then a half dozen times while at work - uck! public bathrooms!
- I've spent a lot of time this week cleaning out our spare bedroom because that is going to be come Weston's big boy room and you'll be sleeping in the nursery.
- Everyone at work says you're a girl, but if I'm totally honest, I sometimes think you're a boy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see!


Sooo excited for you! I hope it's a girl just for the sake of throwing you a baby shower:)
ReplyDeleteI like how you are apparently in the 70's.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, how did I miss this?? Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete