Monday, August 20, 2012

8 Weeks Pregnant

  • Garlic is the grossest smell imaginable right now. To put it into perspective for you - I find soured milk (like the kind found in a sippy that rolled under Weston's bed for a week) more bearable than the tiniest whiff of garlic.
  • I haven't voluntarily eaten a dessert in over two weeks. If you know me at all you'd know how messed up that is.
  • I require at least 10 hours of sleep at night now. I do better if I get more than 10 hours, but 10 hours is the minimum.
  • My mid-section is feeling very thick and I'm now entering into that awkward stage where I just look like I have a big gut - not a baby belly. My only hope is that I move through this stage faster than I did with Weston. With Weston I was at this stage for over two months before my massive gut took on a more maternity shape.
  • Have I mentioned I'm tired? Like, all the time? Subsequently our house is a disaster - and summer is pretty much over and the whole last month of it hasn't been enjoyed much by anyone in this house. Sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment