Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Advent: #6


The other night Tyler and I had Weston down for bed and we found ourselves with some downtime - a very rare thing for us lately. I suggested putting on a Christmas movie and I let Tyler pick which one we'd watch. I was pleasantly surprised when I came back to find "White Christmas" queued up and ready to go. I absolutely love "White Christmas" and I love even more that Tyler loves it too. When we were dating I spotted it on his DVD rack one day and I'm pretty sure that was the moment I fell in love with him. :) 

Weston and I have also watched 'Charlie Brown Christmas" a few times. Weston loves the music in it, but doesn't pay much attention to the rest of it. 

We also put the DVD of all the old school classic Christmas clay-mations in the car for Weston to watch. 

We have plans to watch Elf with some friends this weekend and we still need to watch "A Muppet Christmas Carol" - it's the best Christmas movie ever... well, it's probably a tie with "White Christmas".

We are very thankful for such fun holiday movies and I wish we had more open evenings where we could all sit back and enjoy them together as a family. But the holidays get so crazy, we are lucky if we get one or two in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment