Spring came and with it brought an insane amount of weeds. Backing up to an empty field certainly doesn't help our weed situation. And since I had intense nausea all last August and September, I didn't keep up with the edging like I should have. Both of these factor into amazingly overgrown flower beds.
Luckily my mother is amazing and came to my rescue. Together we weeded and edged both flower beds in the backyard. We also planted a load of annuals (thanks to Weston! He wouldn't let us leave the store until we had at least one of each color flower in our cart).
The difference is night and day. It is such a great feeling to have tamed a bit of the madness that is our backyard.
Next up: the garden.


Oh my, what an improvement! Looks good sister. Want to come work on my yard next? =)
ReplyDelete