Saturday, June 29, 2013

3 Months

 Baby Harrison is already three months old!! It's amazing to me to see how much he has already changed and grown since he was born. He sleeps through the night (has since he was about 4-5 weeks old) and eats like a champ. Right now he is definitely asleep more than he is awake - so it's a real treat to get to see his little eyes open. 






He is barely fitting in his 3-6 month clothes. Most sleepers are too short and he isn't able to fully extend his legs in them. He really is such a long little boy.











Harrison is really even tempered and we have yet to really hear him cry. He is really starting to be a smiley little guy. He recognizes familiar faces and usually gives them a big grin once he locks eyes with them. He is also starting to laugh - and I have forgotten just how CUTE little baby laughs are! I can't wait for him to start doing full belly laughs. 





 He is a very sweet baby and he has made the transition from one child to two children so easy! Other than the first couple weeks when I was recovering from delivery and a bit sleep deprived, being his mommy is really quite easy. I love getting to see his funny expressions, see his little squirms and kicks, and hear him start to coo.  

Weston is absolutely fascinated with is brother and I often find that he has snuggled up to Harrison on the floor and is just talking to him or trying to get Harrison to play a game with him. I love seeing Harrison's face light up when he sees Weston or hears Weston's voice. I love that they are brothers.



Harrison's next check-up isn't until next month, but his two month check up stats are:
 
Weight: 14 1/2lbs  -  79%
Length: 25 1/4inches - 99%
Head Circumference: 16 3/4inches - 100%
 
He's huge! He is flying through all of Weston's old clothes and we are running out of summer clothes of Weston's that still fit Harrison. I'm sort of in denial about it - I so wanted for all of Weston's old clothes to fit Harrison (they are born almost exactly three years apart, so the seasons should line up). We'll see if I can hold out on buying an entire new wardrobe... I mean, it is summer time. Babies don't have to wear clothes in the summer - right?!?!







Happy three months Harrison! You are a prefect fit for our family! We just love having you!


No comments:

Post a Comment