Friday, September 13, 2013

Big Park with No Sand

The summer went by in a blur and I realized we didn't go to the park nearly enough. It's hard to be outside in 100+ degree heat with a newborn. The temperatures aren't quite as hot this past week, so we've been venturing out a lot more. I think both the boys and I are really enjoying the fresh air (with the occasional hint of autumn in it) and the warm sunshine.
 
We headed out to the "big park with no sand"* the other day and Weston had a great time running around/climbing/jumping on everything. I love getting to spend my days with my amazing boys.








*play group is at the park in Baldwin Park - that playground has sand. Weston calls that one "the big park with sand". The playground by our house is "the little park".

No comments:

Post a Comment