In honor of going to the pumpkin patch we had Jack-O-Lantern doughnuts.
(Albertson's has the best maple bars)
That evening we headed out to Linder Farms with Tyler's parents, his brother, sister-in-law, and niece. Weston was so excited to play with Kaity.
Making corn angels.
Bounce house.
Harrison and Nana.
Weston was most excited about the hay bale maze. As I've mentioned before Weston is really into mazes right now. He and Kaity ran around it (all by themselves - there were no other little kids doing it) and they actually made it out of the maze this year! But I think he was a little sad when he found his way out because that meant the maze was over. Silly kid.
Next up was the barrel ride. This is the first year Weston rode all by himself. He is getting to be such a big kid!
Harrison had a first of his own that night: he had his first taste of a doughnut. And by the amount of drooling, I think he really liked it!
We hopped on the hayride as the sun was setting. Weston was very excited to ride AND that he was going to pick out his own pumpkin. This kid loves pumpkins (I mean, that's what he is going as for Halloween), so he was talking about this part all day.
Weston kept pointing and shouting, "Pumpkins!"
Searching for the perfect pumpkin. He was super particular this year about which little pumpkin was going to come home with us.
After he picked a pumpkin we took him to ride the swings and get mini-doughnuts. By that time it was dark and getting pretty cold, so we headed home. It was a fun time, as always.
When we arrived home I helped Weston take off his shoes. As I took off his first shoe my mouth literally dropped open. Look what was inside just one of his shoes:
We did the corn box at the beginning of the evening - which means he was walking around on all of this corn for a couple hours! How did he not complain about his feet hurting?!
Both boys were exhausted (as were us parents). It's such a fun family tradition that we can't wait to do every year.























No comments:
Post a Comment