We started decorating a bit earlier than normal this year... but I blame that on the fact that Thanksgiving was exceptionally late this year and so breaking out the Christmas décor before Thanksgiving wasn't really any earlier than years past. Plus I love the cozy, warm feeling of Christmas and so I want to enjoy it for longer than three weeks.
This year Tyler made my dreams come true (yet again) and helped me put the lights up ON the house. I just love them. Our house looks like a gingerbread house.
The boys both have a little candy cane hanging in their windows - sort of hard to tell in this photo. Weston loves his and they give just the perfect amount of magical glow in the boys rooms.
The festiveness carries inside as well. Our tree is the perfect hodge-podge of ornaments. We have all of Tyler and my childhood ornaments on the tree, plus a few ornaments Tyler and I have picked up from places we've visited since being married. Weston has very excited at helping me put all the ornaments on the tree. I originally planned to rearrange them all once he was down for his nap, but the clumpiness is sort of endearing. And so I've left them
Weston loves his tree.
Lots of presents under the tree. It looks like more than there really are.
Our stockings all hung up. I bought them after Christmas last year on super clearance and I was so excited to get to use them this year. I love seeing our four stockings hanging.







No comments:
Post a Comment