Sunday, March 9, 2014

Boys Bathroom Update

When we moved into our house we put our previous bathroom decor in the upstairs bathroom and bought new ones for our master bath. That was about four years ago and finally I realized that I just hated the boys bathroom. It was dark and drab - nothing like the two little men that use it. 

We didn't really have money to do an entire overhaul on the bathroom, so I decided to just do a few little updates: new shower curtain, towels, art. 

Before
 After
Before
  After
 Canvas art I made
It's amazing what a difference it has made. The room is SO much brighter - airy - seems almost bigger. It seems silly that a few new towels and a bath mat can make a room that much more enjoyable, but it's true. Weston loves it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment