Yesterday was Macy's Minecraft birthday party. I know absolutely nothing about Minecraft, but I think the whole party was just so cute! I had intended to help my sister put the party together, but I really didn't do anything. She borrowed a few things from me and that was the extent of my help.
She printed out these adorable little food signs - all of these items are actual items in the game - and paired them with a yummy snack/treat.
They played pin the tail on the pig - the pig is apparently a thing in the game - and instead of blindfolds they used these giant heads from the game.
There was lots of playing, running, drawing with sidewalk chalk, eating cupcakes, and then, of course, they broke open the pinata.
It was a great party and we were so happy we could join in on the fun.
Happy Birthday Macy!











No comments:
Post a Comment