Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Fire Pit

I've wanted a fire pit for years and years... and something happened this past week and I finally decided the time had come. I was going to put one in myself. Since Tyler was out of town, and I was already in the mess and hassle of doing the other yard projects while he was gone, I figured I'd just put in the fire pit while I'm at it. 

It took a lot of trips to Home Depot - and lots and lots of heavy lifting, but it's done and I'm loving it.


It's not quite finished - I eventually want to get some better seating and plant some hostas around the edge to create a soft boarder, but those things are going to have to wait until I have more money and more motivation. Right now, I'm going to kick back and roast some s'mores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment