We couldn't be more excited for Weston's first birthday. Honestly, for me, it felt like Christmas Eve when I was six. I was so excited to create a magical day for our little man. We hung up a "Happy Birthday" sign that I found at the dollar store (it was actually only $.88 since I bought it on a Tuesday) and Tyler and I blew up loads of balloons. Weston did wake up before I had snuck all of the balloons into his room, but he was still so excited to see them on the floor that he didn't even notice as I brought more in.
Weston was in awe of all the colorful balloons
Weston was in awe of all the colorful balloons
Already a year old - how fast the time has gone!
I think he knew it was his birthday - he was just eating up all the extra attention.
So many fun balloons to play with. I think he got a bit overwhelmed trying to play with them all at the same time.
Such a cutie
Happy Birthday Little Man!
No comments:
Post a Comment