Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tovey Family Reunion 2011

This past weekend was the Tovey family reunion... this seems to be the summer of family reunions - and I like it!! Compared to last year this year was really tame. It seems that about every other year is a really big reunions followed by a year or two of smaller get togethers. Even though it was more layed back, it was still great to see family and to get caught up with all of them. And we decided that next year we need to have a reunion for just our aunts, uncles and cousins. It's really, really rare that all of my mom's 10 siblings get together in one place at one time, but I'm hoping next year will be the year. And maybe we can have it at the coast again... we had it at Lincoln City about 4 years ago and that was the best reunion EVER! Guess we should start planning now... it seems peoples schedules fill up years in advance these days!!

Here's some photos I've gleaned off of my sister and brother-in-laws cameras... (hope you guys don't mind!!)

Friday:






Saturday:




No comments:

Post a Comment