Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesdays With Weston

*Because of the family reunion this past week I'll be posting all of the pictures of Weston that we took in those posts... but never fear, I have videos to share!!! And they are pretty cute videos too, I might add.*

This past week was so much fun! Not only was it the Brown Family Reunion - but Tyler and I had Thursday AND Friday off of work (except for the one meeting Tyler had early Friday morning... but seeing as it was a meeting for him, there wasn't anyway out of that). We had so much fun getting to play and spend extra time with our little guy. It's always a special time when I get to have both my boys with me.

It seems like in the last couple weeks the gears in Weston's head have really started to turn. He looks at everything with intensity. He watches us and mimics us. It keeps us on our very best behavior. It's been made very clear that Weston is looking at us for as examples - so we are very careful at what we do and say in front of him. So much so, I'm scared to throw away trash because I'm scared he'll figure out how to get into the trash can... and then we'll have to start sifting through the trash to make sure nothing important has been put in the trash. =D

Weston is a fun-loving and easy going little boy. Just watching him play, you can tell that he's having the time of his life. Here's some fun videos of him doing what he does best: being cute!

Weston really loved the floating ball. He loves having wind blow in his face.. sort of like a dog. =D

Love his dimples when he smiles and laughs.


Tyler thought it would be funny to put Weston in the middle of the Tornado exhibit at the Discovery Center... he was right. Weston was so confused by what was going on, but he loved it.

Weston has discovered the joy of the slide. I can't wait til he is a little bigger so that he can start going down some of the big slides at the park by our house.

Weston has not only mastered walking - but he has now mastered the grass... and walking in it!!
If this doesn't make your day... I don't think anything could. There's nothing quite as contagious as a baby laughing.

Thanks for all the laughs and smiles this week, Weston!! We had so much fun hanging out with you and getting to take you to so many fun, new places. We sure do love you little guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear cabsprigrissa! That was the most fun I have had in a long time....thanks for sharing the baby sweetness with us. Especially the laughing video....hahahahahah so great.

    ReplyDelete