Yesterday was little Macy's 3rd birthday. For months, literally - months!, she's been talking about her birthday party at Monkey Buziness. Last time Tyler and I had gone to Monkey Buziness was for Maddy's birthday party two years ago - Tyler and I had just found out that I was pregnant with Weston. So it was fun to be back - and this time have a fun little boy to chase around and take down the big slides.
He loved that duck!
I don't know who had a better time - Tyler or Weston... I'll say it was a tie.
Tyler thought Weston was big enough to go down on his own...
Had to take a little breather... mostly, he was just so proud of himself that he was able to climb up on the chair by himself that he sat there for several minutes just enjoying his accomplishment.
We had a fun afternoon! Thanks for inviting us Macy!
We had a fun afternoon! Thanks for inviting us Macy!
Adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete