It was cousin Maddy's birthday this past week - and yesterday was her birthday party. This year it was at Chuck E Cheese's. I had never been - so it was definately an overwhelming experience for me... as well as Weston. I think he is just a bit too young to really grasp the fun of Chuck E Cheese's. I think in another year, he'll have more fun at a place like Chuck E Cheese's. Regardless, it was still fun and we loved being there to celebrate with Maddy. I can't even believe she's now 6!
A little nervous being next to Barney...
Yep. Doesn't like Barney.
Weston hated this one... there was no seat belt and this truck really shook all over.
Anything with a TV screen was a winner...
Thanks for inviting us to your party Maddy - we really did have fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment