Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lauren's Fiesta

This past Saturday I was able to host a bridal shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends, Lauren. She's getting hitched in just a couple short weeks and I couldn't be happier for her - even though I can't believe she's old enough to get married (I have to remind myself that I was 5 months pregnant when I was her age... so she's certainly old enough. Just makes me feel old).

Since her husband-to-be is half Mexican, and her last name will soon be Dominguez, I figured I'd play that up and throw her a fiesta.Chicken tacos and chips and salsa were on the menu, and brightly colored papel picado adorned the room. Throw in a sombrero, some kickin' Latin music (thanks Kandi!), and about 40 lovely ladies, and you have yourselves a killer fiesta!





I'm so excited for you Lauren! You are going to make one stunning bride - and you'll be an even more amazing wife! Thanks for letting me be your big sister and help kick off your wedding celebrations.

Love you Laur!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! And love you Carisa! Thanks for being the big sister for Laur while Tay and I couldn't. :) You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carisa. You are the best. Thank you so much for spoiling Laur in our absence. Love your guts.

    ReplyDelete