Monday, March 26, 2012

While The Cat's Away... (Part I)

The mouse will play.

Or so the idiom goes.

I suppose I'd be the mouse in this scenario and Tyler would be the cat. See, Tyler is in Texas for the next week for work.

To help me get through the separation I've planned a week full of projects. Things to help keep me busy and spend less time focusing on how empty my house feels.

But first, I had to make something to eat - so I could eat my feelings... naturally. =D So I headed to my Pinterest food board and lo and behold I spotted the perfect recipe:

Not only are these insanely easy to make... they are also amazingly good. SOOO dangerous. Especially when you're home alone and there is no one around to make you feel guilty that your delving into yet another one.

So I recommend these to everyone with some reservation. Make them... but plan on taking them to a friend's house, a party, or to work. Otherwise you'll eat the whole pan and I can't live with that kind of guilt.

1 comment:

  1. SO weird that you would post about these. The other day I had this craving for an unidentifiable peanut buttery treat I'd once had. It was this bizarre memory of a yummy texture and really rich flavor, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what kind of treat it was. You solved the mystery!

    ReplyDelete