I had a craving for some hot fudge... I made it about a week before finally caving and deciding to make some. I set out to make a small little batch - enough for a couple bowls of ice cream.
It was around the time I dumped in the sugar I realized that this was going to be a bit more than I had set out to make... but seeing as all the ingredients were already all in the pot there was no going back.
About two minutes into the boiling stage I noticed that the hot fudge was really starting to boil up and there wasn't going to be enough room in the pot. Realizing I needed to transfer to something bigger - and ASAP - I reached for the next pot in my reach...
I bring the fudge up to a boil in the new pot - only to realize, a minute later that this new pot isn't going to be big enough either.
Oh. My. Heck.
I bust out the big guns and pull out the biggest pot I own. Luckily this one was plenty big enough.
After all was said and done, I was left with three pints of hot fudge... Yeah, a bit more than I had intended to make... and a nice stack of pots to clean.
Luckily the hot fudge was/is delicious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment