Like a Kid In a Candy Store
I think Weston's little mind was blown when we walked into a little old fashioned candy store in Alexandria. And to be honest... mine was too. He instantly ran towards the barrels and grabbed huge hand fulls of taffy... I don't think he had ever had any taffy before, and probably hadn't ever seen it - but that didn't slow him down. It's like he was genetically programed to know what to do. =D
He probably ate one or two pieces before we even left the store. I kept apologizing to the girl behind the counter - saying we could just add a few extra pieces of taffy to our pile and then put them back after we paid, but she wouldn't let us. They were so nice.
Giving us the dead pan stare... he gives us this look when he's trying to act like he doesn't know what he's doing is a big "no-no"...
The only thing that slowed him down even a little bit was the wrapper... they were stuck on pretty tight. It took much concentrating to figure out how to get to the candy inside.
I was a little worried if I could even eat the taffy, but the answer is yes. Yes he can - and he most definitely did!!
He is totally my son!! (We ended up buying way more candy for me than we did for him!!)
It was such a cute shop - I'm glad my family discovered it last time they were in Alexandria!!






No comments:
Post a Comment