Since I'm so behind in my "Wednesdays With Weston" I figure I might as well just upload the pictures... and maybe add the captions and stories later if I find time...
Grumpy!!
Pudding!!!
NOM
"Oh my heck, this stuff is so good!"
Out cold... with his puppy of course!
Not only does he love to swing, but I think this grin was also in part of no longer being cooped up on the plane!
He had some major train envy during our visit to the Renberg's.
Scarfing down candy
Happy Easter!
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Tomb of the Unknown Solider
Weston and Aunt Beki in D.C.
Little man is obsessed with technology... and he's really good at it too!!
Super blurry picture - but Weston is obsessed with his pom poms... and mommy likes them because they aren't messy and Weston can't break anything with them.
This is a common occurance in our house!
Weston throwing a fit... He wasn't happy that daddy ditched him to run to the store.












No comments:
Post a Comment