This man is strong, playful, smart, caring... he's a dad. He's exactly what I always hoped my children would have in a father.
He's firm, but never harsh.
He's playful and fun.
He sneaks Weston one more sip of soda or an extra popsicle from the freezer.
He prays with Weston, and for Weston.
His face lights up when he sees Weston, hears him, or even when talking about him.
He's involved - checked in - devoted.
I have always known that Tyler can be a big 'ol softy, but I had no idea just how much til we had a baby. It is a really tender and sweet thing to watch these two together. I love hearing them laugh together - watch Weston mimic his daddy - and to see the two of them snuggled up together is the greatest.
Thanks for being such an amazing Dad, Tyler!! Weston sure is one lucky little man to have you in his life!

No comments:
Post a Comment