The past few days of cooler weather have really made me excited for fall - especially the crisp mornings. Autumn is easily my favorite season and I find myself making mental lists of all the things I want to do while the weather is still nice and beautiful... so I made a bucket list of things I want to do this fall. There were easily 40 different things I wanted to add, but I kept it realistic and just added the ones I really wanted to do... and if I'm able to do more great, but all the things on my list are sure fire ways for the Brown's to have an amazing autumn season.
Fall 2012 Bucket List
Make
caramel apples
Go on a hike
Visit the pumpkin patch
Trick or Treat
Make an apple pie from scratch
Drink hot apple cider
Curl up and watch The Great Pumpkin
Charlie Brown
Make homemade chili
Play in the leaves
Picnic in the park
Carve/decorate pumpkins
Apple picking
Take a hay ride
Bake fall cookies
Make
pumpkin treats
No comments:
Post a Comment