After this I think I'm going to be all caught up... finally!! There's still some things I want to go back and document more fully, but at least I'm a bit closer.
***
Weston at Macy's 4th birthday party at Bounce
Fresh from our own garden...
Evening walks were a daily routine.
Nothing makes West Side's eyes light up like picking berries in Grandma's garden.
Dueling pianos double date.
Nausea = a lot of crock pot cooking.
Date night downtown and stopping by a new candy store.
Late night movie and snuggles with the husband.
WHAT THE!??!?
Such a cutie.
Treasure hunt with Grandma.
I take this stuff all the time lately.
Erin's bridal shower favors.
Cutie.
Green Eggs and Ham.
Daddy and Weston had a fun evening reading Weston's favorite book and having a making dinner to match.
Boise Philharmonic.
We can finally fit both cars in the garage - success!!
Yep - I'm that pregnant lady.
Fun at the park.
Lounging.
Homemade doughnuts - they were delicious.
Halloween crafts with Aunt Sam.
Fun with cousins.
Family picnic in the park
Snuggles while watching "Buzz and Woody"
Little Mozart.
Chillin' like a gansta.
I"m a smarty for getting my flu shot.
Basically the best co-worker ever... I made Reeses' cupcakes
Wedding reception I decorated.
Yay - new washing machine!
Lovely fall day outside... lovely Mum's from my Mum!
What a ham!
All those rocks were stuffed into one of Weston's pockets. There are 16 to be exact... and Weston even counted them all (well, almost. He only made it up to 15 by himself).


















































No comments:
Post a Comment