Holy Moley I am behind in blogging... so I'm going to catch up via Instagram. Oh, how I love Instagram!!
How we told our families that we are adding another little one to the mix.
Summer was full of time at Settler's Park
The Dr will see you now.
Our toaster broke... at the height of my nausea. So we had to resort to old school methods to make toast.
All I kept down most days at the beginning of August.
Tyler's birthday week:
Day 1
Day 2
First Dr appt with baby Brown #2
Messy face
Day 3
Day 4
Craft night - home made sugar scrubs
More toast. More nausea.
Summer days.
Pillow mountain.
Boys will be boys.
Tyler turns 30!
Fresh apples.
August and September were made of early bed times... usually there was a nap involved followed by an early bed time.
Nasty bruise from getting blood drawn at the doctor's.
Finally able to eat vegetables after weeks of them seeming so disgusting it literally made me sick.
Tender.
Family night.
Powell's Candy Store
Literally saved me on several occasions.
Nap time.
Yummy cookies.
Sharing is caring.
Daddy's the best.
$5 wreath from Joann's.
Missionary returns
Weston being a little cutie.
Cousins
A new fall wardrobe.
The fair brought us a large bag of Kettle Korn.
Our little one grew from the size of an apple seed, to a pea, to grape in August.
Craft night: Weston came and helped me make this scary spider.
Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic
Too cute.
Tried on our Halloween costume... it fits!
Trying out a find from Pinterest
Fresh nectarines = the best late night snack.
More proof there's a baby in there.
Driving home from the orchards
Silly boy.
Canning.


































































1. $5 wreath from Joann's? (And it's actually cute!)...Super jealous.
ReplyDelete2. I love that you hang your clothing in rainbow order, so do I.
3. I'm glad that the elephant costume fits. Weston is so cute!
4. Is that Mom's apron? Totally appropriate for canning. Lol.
Carisa -
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see that I am not the only one who order's my son's closet by color! Also, you look exactly like your mom in the "canning" picture!