Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Advent: # 3

We headed out to Hobby Lobby one evening after I picked Weston up. I had been telling him for a day or two that we were going to be going to the store to pick out his very own, special ornament. He'd get so excited each time and I could tell that he really did understand and was excited to pick out his very own ornament. When we arrived at Hobby Lobby he ran straight for the ornaments - and I just stood back and watched as he studied them all very seriously. He walked up and down the aisle rather slowly - tapping his pointer finger against his lips and saying, "Hmmm...". He had several ladies besides myself cracking up. After much deliberation Weston finally had made his selection: a choo choo train. A very classic choice. And he was so excited when we arrived home and I let him hang it on the Christmas tree all by himself (I may have helped a bit).





No comments:

Post a Comment