So I just found this post that I started back in the beginning of July and never finished!! What the?!?! My guess is I was working on it - then found out I was pregnant - and then our whole worlds became a whirlwind.
But just looking at these pictures of Weston in the bath - how much he's grown since then, his little tan lines, his cute little smiles - make me realize just how fast our little one is growing up... and just how quickly we'll soon have another one.
He is such a smart little boy. I know every parent thinks that of their child - and I think that's good for a parent to be their child's biggest cheerleader, but Weston really is a smart/clever/cunning little boy. Not saying his the next Einstein... but this little being possesses a vast amount of untapped power. We're just lucky enough to catch a glimpse into that amount every day.
Here's Weston playing in the bath - he's barely 2. I miss the roundness that used to be in his face - and the little bit of chub he still had on his thighs. Both of those are now gone as he is all boy and no longer a toddler.
*sigh*
Oh Weston. You're growing up too fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment