February 2nd was the day of maternity pictures. We drove out to Celebration Park - and when I say drove, I mean we took a long journey out there. But the location is gorgeous - even in the dead of winter when everything is dead. It's the perfect desert type location - right next to the river. The afternoon started out wonderfully - loads of sunshine and nice weather... but soon the fog set back in and it became damp and cold.
And as always my amazing cousin and our family photographer (thank goodness she puts up with us bugging her all the time to take our pictures!!!) did an amazing job!
Thank you Charlotte!! We love them!!



























gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute pregnant lady! I seriously love all of these pictures, especially the ones around the campfire! Weston is so grown up and he's going to be such a good big brother! I will pray for you to go into labor ASAP. :) Keep us updated please! Love and miss you, Sister!
ReplyDelete