I took the plunge and found a new home for our love-seat (and by 'our', I really mean Tyler's). I don't think he's fully forgiven me for getting rid of it. While it was no secret that I loathed that love-seat, I'm chalking up my moment of impulse to intense pregnancy hormones combined with a husband out of town when I'm due any day.
A very kind Samaritan, who shall remain nameless so as to not be in poor favor with the husband, came and hauled the couch to a good home. And left us with this:
There was so much room - it felt so open. While I was a bit overwhelmed and in disbelief that I actually went through with replacing the love-seat, I was pretty excited to see some open space in front of those windows.
To help fill the void the love-seat left I took a leap of faith and bought a chair online. I've never bought any type of furniture without seeing it first, so i was really nervous as to what the chair would look like. But it had great reviews and the price was a steal (on sale + 10% off online code + free shipping) so I clicked "purchase".
I really love the chair. I plan on covering the back pillow with some brighter fabric - or replacing it all together with a different throw pillow. But for right now, it's great!
(It looks better in person - the only pictures I've taken so far have been really low resolution ones with my phone... blah)
The room looks so much more open now... and it is definitely calling for a side table of some sort. But that will have to wait for another day...



No comments:
Post a Comment