Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's Official.

At this moment it is safe to say that I'm officially done being pregnant.
I'm extremely uncomfortable - all the time.
I can't breathe.
My sciatic pain is back.
My hips hurt.
I can't sleep - haven't slept more than an hour at a time in almost two weeks.
My feet and hands are swollen.
I can't pick anything up.
My stomach hurts after every time I eat - doesn't matter what or how much I eat either.
I'm dying of heat all the time - usually on the verge of sweating.... even while sitting.
It takes all I have to climb our stairs at home - and heaven forbid I have to do it more than once a day.
My joints hurt.
I get charlie-horses in my calves at least 3-4 times a day - and they are killer!
I miss seeing my feet - or sleeping on my stomach - or being able to jump without worrying about peeing my pants.
 
 
I do love all the little baby kicks - and this little one is a mover and a groover. And I know that I will miss feeling those little wiggles inside my belly. But my desire for him to be born has officially outweighed any sadness I might feel at missing those little stomach flutters. (Besides, this little guy likes to keep his feet in my ribs... it's cuteness wore off about three weeks ago - I seriously can't breathe!).
 
 
And seeing as at my 36 week appointment on Friday I measured at 40 weeks and the ultrasound they did showed that my baby is already in the 85% for size (7lbs 10oz) - I'm ready for him to come any time.... another four weeks and this kid is going to be over 10lbs!!
 
 
But I can't have the baby just whenever... Tyler is still out of town. SOOOO.... let's all pray that I go into labor next Friday - and have the baby Friday evening. Tyler gets back into town at 2pm on Friday - so he won't miss anything and I will finally be able to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you have a rough week ahead of you. I hope that you go in labor at 3 pm on Friday and have the baby before midnight! Hang in there and "try" and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete