September 18th was a good day. My brother Kevin graduated from Drug Court. Eighteen months ago, when he started, I honestly didn't know if he'd make it through. But he worked incredibly hard - followed all the rules - and did it all with the signature "Renberg Flare". I was amazingly proud of him through this whole process. I literally saw first hand his life turn completely around - for the better this time. He is now a genuine version of himself.
His graduation was held at the Ada County court house and the room was packed. Eight clients graduated that day. Each of them were able to take a few minutes to speak. Kevin went last and it was probably a good thing too... cause no one would want to follow that. He had us all laughing, crying, and thinking, "Did he really just say that?!?!". I was glad that I was able to be there and support him during this incredible milestone in his life.
Love you Slore!
(Sorry these pictures are blurry - I was holding Harrison while trying to take them...)
Kevin and Dad
Kevin and Judge Copsey



No comments:
Post a Comment