Harrison is quite mischievous. He is constantly curious and so it leads him to test his limits and explore everything around him - especially things that are off limits.
Example #1: I found him with and entire green apple. He snuck it out of the fruit bowl (which I'm not even sure how he reach it?!?!) and then ran and hid in the family room to enjoy his spoils. He was so cute munching on it and the juice running down his face that I couldn't even be mad.
Example #2: He has officially figured out how to open door knobs. He successfully opened the pantry door and snuck himself a box of cereal - the really yummy cereal that I don't let the boys eat. I came into the kitchen to find out what he was laughing about... it was the fact that he was so proud of himself for being so sneaky.









No comments:
Post a Comment