This past Saturday I helped host my dear friend, Jenna's, baby shower. She is seriously one of the cutest - and sweetest - pregnant ladies I've ever met, so it was a real honor to help her get a little more ready for her little one to arrive.
The party was complete with streamers... and this is what streamers look like when you assign a boy to hang them up:
"girl" colors on one pillar, and "boy" colors on the other
Some of the decor. All the colors of the shower are the same colors of Jenna's nursery. The paper pinwheels and the lanterns are all going to be used in the nursery as well.
The food
Opening gifts
Grandma Gordon made two very pretty quilts for Baby Girl Gordon.
I love these girls!!!
Only about 6 more weeks until Baby Girl Gordon makes her debut... and I simply cannot wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment