Saturday, August 13, 2011

Crazy Love

Thursday night we continued the anniversary celebrations with an amazing night going to see Michael Buble in concert. I was honestly amazed at the seats Tyler had bought for us. He had told me they were floor seats, but it wasn't until we started walking towards our seats that I realized just how close we were going to be sitting... only 5 rows back! I've never sat that close to the stage before - and it was amazing. I told Tyler that there was no going back now... we would now always need to get floor seats.

Before the concert... we couldn't bring in our camera, so we were stuck with a crumby cell phone pic - with insanely bright flash.
No flash... we look like we're under water...
During the concert...



Keep in mind, these pictures aren't zoomed in...  AWESOME!

Tyler and I felt sufficiently old by the end of the concert. Honestly, before Michael Buble even took the stage Tyler and I were commenting how it was basically our bed time. Yeah, old. Luckily Grandma Nettie let Weston spend the night at her house so Tyler and I were able to grab so slurpees on our way home... being out that late during the week did make us feel like we were dating again - I don't think we ever called it a night before midnight. Oh, the days before bills and responsibility! =D

It was such a fun night. I think we both decided we need to get out more. We tend to get wrapped up in our day to day routine. This concert was the perfect break that we needed.

Thanks for such a fun night Tyler!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment