Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Date Night

On Saturday Tyler and I hit the town... a somewhat rare occurrence these days. With Weston off to Grandma Nettie's house, Tyler and I headed downtown to try out a new (to us) restaurant: Ono. Yum! We were not disappointed and we had enough left overs for several future meals!!
After dinner we were off to the symphony(as Tyler calls it...). Tyler's grandparents had given us their tickets to the Boise Philharmonic since they were out of town.
It was the opening night of their 50th season so I had a feeling it would be an extra good one...

We tried to get a picture of us before we went in... let's just say we need more practice (or to just ask some stranger to take our picture cause we are really bad)!

Here's the best one we took of me (couldn't get Tyler in the shot):
The best one of Tyler (and my eyes):
The best one we managed to get of both of us outside the Morrison Center.
Oh, did I mention the tickets his grandparents gave us is on the front row?! Yeah, Tyler is really good at getting us crazy close seats to things like this (i.e. Michael Buble...).
It was a really fun night full of delicious food and amazing music... and of course some one-on-one time with the husband.  It's been a particularly long past couple of weeks, so this night was greatly needed!

Thanks Grandma Nettie for watching Weston!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Watson for the amazing tickets!!
Thanks Tyler for the really fun date!!

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like so much fun. I love the phil. Yaya for date night!

    ReplyDelete