Our last clock was a Wal-Mart purchase that we bought right after we were first married. It was nice and all, but I was ready for a change. So last month when I went to replace the battery in our clock and saw that the battery acid had eaten through the entire mechanism and it was no longer functional, I took it as a sign that someone up there was wanting us to get a new clock. So I wasted no time in searching for a new clock. I was surprised to find that there isn't a whole lot of selection when it comes to clocks... I was quite disappointed. While out purchasing our new curtains... which I'll post about soon... I saw this clock and I just couldn't leave the store without it! It was actually really well priced - as much as I would have spent getting a similar sized clock at any other store, but it is so much better!! I just love that it's unlike anything I've seen before, so I won't walk into someone else's house and see the same clock (which I had done multiple times with our last clock).
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What We Write About
Adventures of Tyler and Carisa
Bargains
Birthday
Blessings
Boise
Candy
Church
Crafts
Debt
Decor
Fall
Family
Friends
Fun
Gettin' Crafty
Gospel
Happiness
Harrison Happenings
Holidays
House Projects
Humor
In The Kitchen
Inspiration
Learning Fun
Loss
Love
Marriage
Memories
Music
My Boys
Outside
Parenthood
Parties
Pictures
Playing
Pregnancy
Relaxation
Running
Shopping
Sick
Sleep
Spring
Temples
Thankful
Traditions
Trials
TV
Vacation
Wednesdays With Weston
Winter
Womanhood
Work
Yard
No comments:
Post a Comment