Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentine - Part II

Before I had Weston there was a whole range of love that I had never experienced. It's a type of love that I couldn't have even fathomed I could possess. 

I remember the afternoon I found out I was pregnant. Amongst all the other feelings swirling around in my mind that crisp fall day, there was a new feeling I had never experienced... instant love. It didn't matter that I had never met him, or that I had literally just found out I was carrying him - I was in love. 

That love has only grown since then - and I often find myself tearing up as I watch him.  It's an amazing feeling to have complete, unselfish love for someone.

It also helps that Weston is so stinkin' cute/funny...
Although he is entering the phase of life full of tantrums and meltdowns - he is still one of my favorite little men. He has allowed me to change and learn far beyond what I thought was possible for myself.

I love that I get to be this little ones mom. I love that he gets to be my son.

Love you Weston - loved you since before you were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment