Saturday, May 12, 2012

Family Pictures: CharSee Photography

My insanely talented cousin/photographer has done it again! I always get a bit nervous before pictures - afraid that I'll have a double chin in all of them... that Tyler's eyes will be closed... or that Weston will be screaming (or glaring - it's all the rage this year).

When Tyler and I had our engagement pictures I wanted a million pictures of us looking fabulous and oh, so in love.  Four years have passed by since then (we actually had our pictures on the 4 year anniversary of the day Tyler proposed!) and I've come to lower my expectations. I schedule family pictures now with the hope that we'll walk away with two or three pictures that are good enough to hang up on the wall in the living room.

I was so excited when Charlotte told me the pictures were ready and sent me the link to look at them on her website - you better believe I hopped on right away while at work so all the other ladies could squeal right along with me. So imagine my glee when I logged on and saw all of these pictures... and there were SO many good ones!!!

Thank you Charlotte!! We love them! And you better believe these will be plastered all over our walls in the coming weeks!

Enjoy!



















And I saved my favorite for last. My mom came with us - to try and help get Weston's attention towards the camera. While Tyler and I went to take some pictures of just the two of us I looked over and saw the cutest sight: Weston wrapped in a blanket, sitting on my mother's lap, reading a book.
*LOVE*

2 comments:

  1. I swear, half the time I read your posts I end up sobbing. I think these are my favorite pictures of you all yet. Everyone looks so happy, and the color selection was SO PERFECT! Your cousin is incredibly talented, and in her subjects in this case are definitely deserving of her skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. They are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete