Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Brinner

One of the fun parts of being a grown up and starting a family is that you get to start your own family traditions. I thought it would be fun to start a tradition of eating dinner by the Christmas tree. So that's just what we did.
 
For the past few weeks Weston has been asking to make "Fluffy Buns". Apparently one of his cartoons had episode where they made "Fluffy Buns" and since then he's wanted to make them. So I told him we'd make some. Little did he know that we were really making Sticky Buns... but I figure we can just call them Fluffy Buns now.
 We turned off all the lights except for the tree and a few candles on the table. There's something truly magical about Christmas lights.
We turned the coffee table into our table...
Tyler turned on some Christmas carols for us to listen to and we all ate way too much!
 It was a wonderful evening spent together.
 
  I think it's definitely a tradition that we'll keep doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment