Friday, December 13, 2013

Jump Time

 
We had a play date this week with some friends. We hit up a puppet show at the library and after that we headed over to Jump Time to let the kids blow off some steam. It's been frigid here the past week or two and so it was a perfect place to let the little ones run wild and release some of their pent up energy.
 
We had never been before and it took a little bit for Weston to trust in his abilities, but by the time we left he was running and jumping whole heartedly.   
 
I tried to get a picture... he was so jazzed and hyper that he just couldn't sit still.
 But I did manage to get one keeper... he was so jazzed.

Dive!
 Harrison was still as happy as could be even though he didn't get to join in on the action. Maybe next time little man...
 Building.
 

And here was Weston's reaction when I told him it was time to go home:
 *cue Charlie Brown music here*
It was a very fun filled morning and both boys crashed hard once we arrived home.
 
I love that I'm able to take my boys to play dates like this. It's mornings like these that I dreamt and hoped about for the three years I worked after Weston was born. I feel so blessed to have a husband who works as hard as he does so that I'm able to be home with our little men.

No comments:

Post a Comment